In aid to implement social distancing and take care of you and our staff our clinic has moved to contactless consultations.
Contactless consultations process
- We will communicate with our clients via video calls and phone whilst examining your pet in our clinic.
- We shall take your pets at the door and will observe strict hygiene rules.
- We have gloves and hand sanitiser at the door for your convenience.
Other Services we can offer
- We are happy to sell food and medicine at the door and would prefer tap and go payments over any cash handling.
- We can also do home deliveries of food and medicine for those who wish.
If we miss your call please leave us your number and we will call back shortly.
Our staff are juggling some altered situations right now and may find answering the phone a little tricky at times. We will be sure to call you back.
You can also email us at anytime at [email protected]
We know that pets are apart of our families and a lot of our valued clients have asked if we will be staying open. Veterinary Clinics are currently not listed as an essential business but the Australian Veterinary Association is lobbying hard for this to happen. We will update all of you as soon as possible on any information that we find out.
For now, we shall continue to provide optimal care for our patients in these trying times whilst not compromising the health of staff and clients. Our opening hours are staying the same.
We are truly so appreciative of all of your support and understanding during this time. We are very lucky to work in such a wonderful community.
We would love to help in any way we can so please don’t hesitate to ask!
From Martine and the Pymble Vet team.